Get A Quote
International and Travel Medical
Do you or someone you know have a need for Health Insurance Coverage while you travel?
Most insurance plans only cover medical expenses if the expenses is an accidental injury or medical emergency. Most insurance carriers pay out of country claims at the out of network benefits level when you are seen by physicians outside the United States.
Long-term comprehensive medical plan for individuals and families Flexible, long-term, annually renewable, worldwide medical insurance program for U.S. citizens, traveling, living, or working abroad and for non-U.S. nationals worldwide.
- Flexible, comprehensive medical coverage
- Coverage for individuals and families
- Four unique plan designs - Silver, Gold, Gold Plus and Platinum
- Optional riders: Global Term Life Insurance, Global Daily Indemnity, Maternity, Terrorism, Sports
- Choose your area of coverage (worldwide or worldwide excluding the U.S., Canada, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Singapore, and Taiwan)
- Select from multiple deductible options
- Family premium covers first two children between 14 days and 9 years at no cost for the first year
- Choose from several payment modes
- Multiple underwriting options to fit your needs
- Freedom to choose your provider
- Access to two extensive provider networks
- Emergency Medical Evacuation and other evacuation benefits
- Medical Concierge Program
- Medical professionals to coordinate your care
- 24 hour access to information
Who the plan is designed for:
Coverage for individuals or families, traveling, living or working abroad
Contract employees, traveling, living and working abroad
Seniors with dual residencies six months or longer outside the U.S. (Medicare does not pay out of US Claims)
Log onto www.DFB.com Click on Receive a Quote for International and Travel Medical
Call our office for more information at (800) 538-6040 or (248) 336-0400.
We have many options to choose from...
Patriot Travel Medical Insurance
$2,000,000 coverage for up to two years for the international traveler.
Patriot Extreme Travel Medical Insurance
$50,000 coverage for a maximum of six months for those participating in extreme sports.
Patriot Executive Travel Medical Insurance
For frequent international travelers under the age of 76.
Patriot Exchange Program
For cultural exchange individuals participating in an educational or cultural exchange program abroad.
Coverage for unforeseen circumstances that may lead to cancelation of a trip.
Patriot T.R.I.P. Elite
Coverage for unforeseen circumstances that may lead to cancelation of a trip with additional premium benefits.
Patriot Student T.R.I.P.
Coverage for students under the age of 26 enrolled in a domestic or international school or summer program.
The Global Employer's Option
Designed for employers who need international group medical coverage for their employees.
Patriot Group Travel Medical Insurance
Coverage for groups of five or more who will be traveling together.
Patriot Group Exchange Program
Designed for groups traveling as part of an educational or cultural exchange program.
Student Health Advantage
Designed for international students involved in long-term educational programs.
Global Medical Insurance
Offers full worldwide coverage to a wide variety of international clientele.
Offers emergency medical evacuation coverage for international travelers.